Discover the Holy Places. Walk where Jesus walked, where he preached, lived, and
Connect with your spiritual roots
Be Inspired by local visionary entrepreneurs
Learn about Israeli agritech and permaculture
Day 1: Flight from Kenya and arrival
Day 9: Evening departure and arrival the next day
- Nazareth, El Manara NGO
- The Sea of Galilee Region with Capernaum, ‘The Town of Jesus’, the birth town of Peter and Tiberias.
- The Mt.of Beatitudes the biblical city of Hazor
- Bekat ayarden , Judean Desert passing by the Khan of the Good Samaritan, Jericho, Mt. of Temptation of Christ, the Dead Sea and Masada.
- Jerusalem Old city: Mount of Olives, The Church of Ascension, The Church of Pater Noster, the church of Dominus Flevit, the olive trees and the church of Agony , the Room of the Last Supper, The Tomb of King David , The Wailing Wall, Bethesda. Via Dolorosa, The Holy Sepulcher Church and into the Garden Tomb.
- Modern Jerusalem with the visit of Muslala organization and learn about urban farming and sustainability
- Kibbutz Hardof with organic agriculture
- Kibbutz Sde Eliahu and its organic products and bioinsecticides
- Tel-Aviv, Visit of Jaffa old city
- Workshops and presentations by TOP Global founders (Eyal Bloch and Philippe Scheimann) on ESD, technology & Israel as the Start-up nation.
Eyal Bloch is an educator, social architect, and educational entrepreneur. He is Head and Co-founder of TOP Global, Co-founder of the Jerusalem-based institute, Education for Sustainable Development (ESD), and an instructor at David Yellin Academic College of Education.
Philippe Scheimann is an educator, system entrepreneur and a consultant. He is the Chief Technology Officer and Co-founder of TOP Global.
Deposit: 50% upon order, 100% to be paid one month before departure.
Early bird orders: $100 discount if 50% paid before August 15
Local contact in Kenya: James Otieno. Tel: +254 722589003
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE COSTS
- Meet & Assist upon arrival & departure
- Daily touring as per the itinerary
- MEALS: Buffet Breakfast: Buffet Dinner – drinks to be paid direct ,Lunch on tour- drinks to be paid direct
- “4” star Hotel Accommodation for 8 nights and 9 days
- Professional English speaking guide
- TOP Kenya group leader
- Transportation in a deluxe air conditioned motor-coach
- Entrance fees to all sites mentioned in the itinerary
- Departure tax, land taxes and basic tips
- International flights & Airport taxes
- Mineral water per person per day
- TOP eXperience certificate
WHAT’S EXCLUDED IN THE COSTS
- Any item not mentioned above
- Personal expenses.
- Travel Insurance